We are so glad you’re looking at Masterpiece Windows. Here are a few interesting things about us that we believe really make us stand apart from many of the other companies out there.
- Locally owned and operated since 1998
- BBB Accredited with an A+ Rating
- Winner of many prestigious awards like the BBB Torch Award and the BBB Ethics Award.
- Winner of the Small Business of the year Award for the Town of Cary
- Operation Coming Home Award 4 Years in a row
- Winner of the Best of Houzz Award for North Carolina
- Winner of the Angi (formerly Angie’s List) Super Service Award every year
- Articles about the owners in National Industry magazines like The Qualified Remodeler.
- 5 Star Ratings on Angie’s List, Home Advisor, Yelp, BBB and Google
- We have over 100 Reviews praising our company for our integrity and great installations
- We never use high pressure sales tactics. We want you to be excited about your project.
- When we come to your home we give you a detailed demonstration of our window
- We answer all your questions and concerns and evaluate and suggest your best options
- We measure and give you an exact price. No price drops – No gimmicks – No pressure
HERE’S OUR BEST FEATURE – WE SELL OUR INCREDIBLE WINDOWS AT 35% TO 40% LESS THAN OUR COMPETITORS EVERY SINGLE DAY AND OUR INSTALLATIONS ARE AMAZING!
According to NFRC, There are over 677 Window Manufacturers in America. How do you choose the best one? For us we went to J.D.Powers and Associates. They rated the Simonton Window as the Number One Window in the country 4 years in a row. That’s Impressive!
After careful investigation of all the highest quality brands in the country we chose the Simonton Window. Here are a few of their features;
- Made In America
- Double Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
- Made of virgin vinyl ( Not recycled)
- Double Tilt in Sashes
- Double and Triple Pane Glass with Cardinal 366 LoE and Argon
- Available in all shapes and sizes from Double Hung’s and Sliders to all Fancy Shapes
- Specialty grid patterns and so much more.
Our dedicated installation crews have over 45 years of experience. They pay attention to every detail and never cut corners. Most people research multiple companies not just to find the best quality products to invest in for their homes but also to avoid the common installation nightmares that are so prevalent in the home improvement industry. We have hundreds and hundreds of very happy customers. In fact most of our customers come from referrals to family and friends.